Re: Help with glbinding

Il giorno mer 5 ott 2022 alle 14:18:51 +05:30:00, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> ha scritto:
feel free to ping me on the mailing list for any access requests - I'll be happy
to push the buttons.

But anyway, for now, here you go:

| $ dcut dm --uid andrea@pappacoda.it --allow glbinding

Thanks! I've already updated to the latest upstream release locally, but I still have to fix and clean up a couple of things before pushing the update out. The library received a soname bump, so it'll need a full binary upload an a trip to NEW (in other words, a sponsor).

 If you prefer, I can publish my changes in a Salsa fork so
 that you can take a look at them before trusting me too much :)

That's kinda un-necessary. If you screw something up mistakenly in commits, we can
always revert/fix those, quickly.

I always fear to mess something up, but you're right; I'll push directly to the repo :)

--
OpenPGP key: 66DE F152 8299 0C21 99EF  A801 A8A1 28A8 AB1C EE49