Re: Upload Requests

> It does build! I don't have high hopes at upstream trying to do things
> right as long as it works for him...

Should I write a debian bug for upstream to fix the Makefile issue? I do not see an upstream repository to write bugs other than emailing the upstream developer directly, so I am not sure what you have done in the past to communicate issues like that.

> I checked the Help -> Manuals -> ... links in xcas, and most are just
> dead.

> Since they already were, I uploaded anyway, but that is probably
> something you should look into.

I looked into this and it appears that all except the CAS reference and Graph theory links are pointing to files that no longer exist. There is the large CAS reference manual at cascmd_*/index.html that seems to include information on most of the dead link topics. Should all of these dead links point towards a specific location in the CAS reference manual? This is would I would propose, if not removing the menu options for the dead links. I can also write a debian bug for this so that it is documented.

> Yes, it would be nice to add yourself as uploader. I removed myself
> because I was fed up with the package more than because it was
> something to do.

Okay, I added myself as an uploader in the most recent package version also addressing a riscv bug. If there are any other packages that you are fed up with or need any help with, you can let me know. I have time to dive into more :)

Ileana