Re: Upload Requests

Hi,

Le mercredi 13 juillet 2022 à 13:14 +0000, Ileana Dumitrescu a écrit :
>  But I found the issue. The upstream tarball comes with an already
> compiled Makefile that contains hard-coded paths from the upstream
> developer's computer (/home/parisse/). So we need to tell the
> upstream developers to stop giving us source tarballs with this
> Makefile, as it should be generated during the package build process.
>
> In the meantime, I put in a check in debian/rules to override
> dh_auto_clean. During the clean process it will check for that
> Makefile and remove it if it exists. I built the package
> successfully with this fix, and we can keep it in until the
>  upstream starts releasing source tarballs without that Makefile.
>
> I pushed these changes to salsa, combining the changelog entries
> with the previous upstream version I had pushed that had not been
> uploaded. Please let me know if that looks okay and if you can
> sponsor the upload. Also I noticed you removed yourself from
> uploaders, should I be added as one?

It does build! I don't have high hopes at upstream trying to do things
right as long as it works for him...

I checked the Help -> Manuals -> ... links in xcas, and most are just
dead.

Since they already were, I uploaded anyway, but that is probably
something you should look into.

Yes, it would be nice to add yourself as uploader. I removed myself
because I was fed up with the package more than because it was
something to do.

Thanks for the hard work!

J.Puydt