Re: Upload Requests

Hi,

Le mardi 28 juin 2022 à 15:15 +0000, Ileana Dumitrescu a écrit :

> I imported the newest upstream version of giac (1.9.0.7) into the
> salsa repo and also updated the copyright file after seeing some
> inconsistencies in the licensing. Can you please review and upload if
> it looks ok?

Sorry it took me so long.

I checked d/copyright, and you seem to have pushed things further. At
one point, the minified javascript files should go away to use what is
provided by Debian packages, but for now documenting is already a
welcome improvement.

What is more problematic is that I tried to "gbp buildpackage -S" and
got:

 debian/rules clean
dh "clean" --with autoreconf
   dh_auto_clean
        make -j8 distclean
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jpuydt/Debian/build/giac-
1.9.0.7+dfsg2'
CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/bash /home/parisse/giac-
1.9.0/config/missing --run aclocal-1.11 -I m4
/bin/bash: /home/parisse/giac-1.9.0/config/missing: No such file or
directory

so I guess upstream did it again and shipped files which don't belong
in a source tarball...

Can you have a look?

Cheers,

J.Puydt