Re: Debian Math Team

Hi,

Am Thu, Nov 04, 2021 at 04:43:12PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> > I disagree. I find at least JavaScript and Perl packages quite uniform,
> > and I have an impression that at least
>
> I cannot say about perl,

I absolutely agree about Perl team and as I said we left some Perl
libraries to that team and I would not mind if some Perl team member
asks for moving everything to them.  For historic reasons we just
have some software written in Perl in Debian Med team.

To come back to Debian Science:  My gut feeling is that there are so
many packages of very different fields in very different state that it
is very hard to care for them all.  My gut feeling is that some Debian
Math team can have a better overview and the quality of math related
packages can be enhanced.  If some of these can be moved into good hands
of a language team - why not?