Re: statsmodels

On 25/02/2019 10:04, Andreas Tille wrote:
Dear Rebecca,

thanks for your work on this.  I admit it is not clear to me whether you
intent / have permission to upload the status of the buster branch

It's not entirely clear to me either, given that this is more than (at least I) expected at the time of
https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2019/02/msg00044.html

You also mention the necessary pandas upload.  How can I help with
this?

It might be best to wait a bit for that one: I'm currently looking at whether we can fix #804552 (no documentation) as well.