Re: statsmodels

Dear Rebecca,

thanks for your work on this.  I admit it is not clear to me whether you
intent / have permission to upload the status of the buster branch (or
what prevents you from doing so).  I also do not see that you added
yourself to Uploaders (in case you want me to Upload I would drop
Michael Hanke who confirmed inactivity).

You also mention the necessary pandas upload.  How can I help with
this?