Re: ROS: catkin and ROS_PACKAGE_PATH

Hi Jörg,

* Jörg <jkur+debian-science@corsario.org> [2018-07-13 00:26]:
Okay, i would like to help and actually find the reason why it doesn't work,
but until now i haven't been successful, i'm sorry.

I bet it is libroslib-dev version 1.14.3-1 where upstream introduced the ros_environment package. Can you test if downgrading roslib or adding ros_environment to your catkin_ws solves it?

I'm open for discussion if we should add ros_environment to Debian or rather fix the tools to work without environment variables.

Cheers Jochen