Re: On fplll 5.2.1

Hi
Le 24 mai 2018 07:03, Jerome BENOIT <calculus@rezozer.net> a écrit :

> I am confused here:
> do you mean that the dependant packages must be uploaded with a build-dep on = 5.2.0 ?

The current fpylll isn't compatible with the next fplll, so I think it's better to reupload it with a cutting dep and let it go to testing.

When we will be done checking everything is alright in experimental and will start the transition, the package manager will know what to do.

Or we might get lucky and the new fpylll will be compatible with both versions of fplll...

Is the new fpylll released? Can you check it against the fplll on salsa?

Cheers,

Snark