Re: On fplll 5.2.1

Hello,

On 24/05/18 10:38, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Hi
> Le 24 mai 2018 07:03, Jerome BENOIT <calculus@rezozer.net> a écrit :
>>
>> I am confused here:
>> do you mean that the dependant packages must be uploaded with a build-dep on = 5.2.0 ?
>>

> The current fpylll isn't compatible with the next fplll, so I think it's better to reupload it with a cutting dep and let it go to testing.
>
> When we will be done checking everything is alright in experimental and will start the transition, the package manager will know what to do.
>
> Or we might get lucky and the new fpylll will be compatible with both versions of fplll...
>
> Is the new fpylll released? Can you check it against the fplll on salsa?
>
> Cheers,

Finally I could not have a look.
Having said that, I think it would make more sense as maintainer of fplll  that you maintain fpylll :
if you want to do so, just remove my name from the Uploaders list, add your name, and eventually let me know.

Cheers,
Jerome

--
Jerome BENOIT | calculus+at-rezozer^dot*net
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=calculus@rezozer.net