Re: New GitLab-Salsa service and Debian-Science Team

> On Sun, 2018-01-07 at 20:48 +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
>>   * Update the URL to salsa:
>>      > git remote set-url origin
>> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/MYPACKAGE
>>

> Nitpicking, that should be
>
>  > git remote set-url origin https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/MYPACKAGE.git

Thanks for catching it. Copy-paste error. I use this one:

git remote set-url origin git@salsa.debian.org:science-team/MYPACKAGE.git

>> If you need to have them on salsa, please do the manual import.
>
> For fenics, it would be good if we can keep the subdirectory structure,
> since the various packages involved are subcomponents of the FEniCS
> suite. e.g. https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fenics/dolfin.git
>
> There's probably no point importing the deprecated FEniCS components
> (ferari, syfi, ufc, uflacs, viper).

So, do you want to have the following repos imported?

dijitso.git
dolfin.git
fenics.git
ffc.git
fiat.git
instant.git
mshr.git
ufl.git

Pay attention, AFAIK there are not sub-directories any more. So all of them will
be in a global science-team namespace. Sure, redirects from anonscm will
be generated.

> When I log in to salsa's gitlab dashboard, it doesn't list Debian
> Science under "Your groups".  Do we need to do a manual registration
> for it?

I added you to the science-team as a master.

Regards

Anton