Re: New GitLab-Salsa service and Debian-Science Team

Hi Sebastien,

thanks for an excellent tip! I have updated my migration-script
to create these pre-receive-hook.

I will then start to migrate projects now to escape mixing migration
state between salsa and alioth. This is non-invasive, so if somebody
is against of it - it can easily be reverted.

Best regards

Anton