Re: Re: New GitLab-Salsa service and Debian-Science Team

Dear Debian-Science members,

it looks that the problem with the URL-redirect from the anonscm to salsa
is resolved [1].  I am going to start the bulk-migration of repos, placed in
the folder /git/debian-science/packages/ on git.debian.org (currently 985!)
soon. Of course the URL-redirection rules will be generated immediately.

Also I propose to move the migrated repos into the folder
/git/debian-science/packages/MigratedToSalsa/ on alioth
to escape the confusing situation with two working repos.

Please let me know till the 19.01.2018 if your repo should not be moved into
salsa.

@Andreas, there was an idea to move r-cran* packages into the separate group.
Should we leave those packages on alioth for the moment?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter

Best regards

Anton