Re: Please categorise your packages for the Debian Science metapackages (second iteration)

Andreas,

>> I'm sorry,[..] You just need Git to download
>> the repository and the repository has 5MB.  :-P
>> The repositories are on alioth.  You can also
>> perfectly login to Alioth and clone + commit + push.
Sorry, I'm showing off my mediocre knowledge of debian(science)
organization. I just tried to follow the indication in your mail:
> To add a binary (!) package to a task you can simply
>     debcheckout -u your_alioth_login debian-science
>     cd debian-science/tasks
> and edit the task in question.
and debcheckout is in devscripts. I just did not realize I could do
everything through git alone.

Anyway, it looks like you did fine from my suggestions.

I will rely on git to deal with extra details (eg. do not understand why
coinor-cbc is in logic ONLY, but coinor-symphony is is
mathematics/numerical computation but not in logic since both are mixed
integer linear programming solvers).

I'm also wondering if evolver, a very specialized solver, would not be
better as a "Suggests" in all cases.

As always, thanks for your help.

Thomas