Re: Sundials is way outdated

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> So could anybody please, pretty please commit something that really
> results in installable packages?

I guess if you insist!

I worked on this, and I claim the branch in master should build. Please
look through the commits to make sure it all makes sense.

The branch in master has the optional stuff disabled. There're a few
more commits in the 'master_optional_stuff_enabled' branch that has some
of the options turned on: the ones that are already in Debian.

I don't have enough experience here to know which should be on by
default and which should not. Furthermore, these packages don't think
too much about how to migrate from earlier installs. I.e. the
libsundials-serial-dev and libsundials-parallel-dev packages may not be
doing the right thing. I haven't used these enough to know.

But with those caveats considered, it SHOULD build and work. Tell me if
it doesn't.

dima