Re: Please enable Debian Science team easier access to your Python packages with scientific scope

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 07:32:43AM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> Re repositories - I welcome nmus, patches and PRs on github. So far in an example  move of a package (pandas iirc) under another team didn't magically resolved outstanding issues.

You are right - another team does no magic.  However, commiting a patch
to Vcs increases my personal motivation (and I have menitoned several
other advantages to use git.debian.org - may be I should take my time to
repeat? :-P )

> Fwiw - Yes, you have my blessing to move seaborn. Thank you

You are welcome and I'll do so.

As you might guess I'd really appreciate if you would consider to stick
to git.debian.org for other packages you maintain. ;-)