Re: Please enable Debian Science team easier access to your Python packages with scientific scope

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 07:32:43AM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> move of a package (pandas iirc) under another team didn't magically resolved outstanding issues.

Just for the record: It worked (non-magically) again.

So it would help to keep those packages that several package depend from
at places where more than two people have direct access to.  Extra
points for following a common policy - I have not yet read good reasons
to derive from Debian Science policy.