Please enable Debian Science team easier access to your Python packages with scientific scope

Hi Neurodebian team,

recently I stumbled about several reverse dependencies which are
affecting packages of Debian Med that are Python packages with
scientific background, maintained by NeuroDebian team but on Github.  I
think I explained the drawbacks of this in the past and do not like to
repeat myself.  The recent example is seaborn (bugs #849368, #850999).

I'd like to ask you for permission to move any such package with RC
bugs over to Debian Science Git to bring it to a wider audience and
enable some effective cooperation between all involved people.

I learned that Yaroslav prefers a different Git repository layout than
it is specified in Debian Science policy.  While I personally do not see
the advantage as a compromise I could leave the non-default layout even
if I'd prefer that we work on the policy if there are any known
drawbacks of the specification we once agreed upon.

In this sense is it OK if I move seaborn from Github to git.debian.org
leaving whatever Git repository layout is used and let Debian Science
team keep on the maintenance?