Re: Skip VTK7 and go directly VTK8? Was: Re: vtk6 and vtk7

If you feel like giving a second look at the copyrights for the files FTP master flagged ...

Not sure where the license into for Infovis/Layout/vtkCosmicTreeLayoutStrategy.h and Infovis/Layout/vtkTreeOrbitLayoutStrategy.h comes from.

Cheers,
Nico

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 1:47 PM Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nico,

Am Freitag, den 08.09.2017, 08:04 +0000 schrieb Nico Schlömer:
> > -- Setting rendering backend to 'OpenGL2' as none was specified.
>
> Okay, I noticed that we're already using OpenGL2, so it'd probably be
> safe to get rid of the code.

I've restarted the packaging and removed the VolumeOpenGL code from the
tarball via d/copyright.

If you feel like giving a second look at the copyrights for the files
FTP master flagged ...

By the end of the week I will do the upload,

Best,
Gert