Re: Skip VTK7 and go directly VTK8? Was: Re: vtk6 and vtk7

Gert apparently has updated some of the license terms already; for the remaining three items, I've filed a bug over on VTK [1]. Perhaps this will shed some light on the licencing conditions.

Cheers,
Nico

[1] https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/issues/17115