Re: generic C++ code for uniform b-spline processing

Am 22.06.2017 um 20:35 schrieb Andreas Tille:

I'd like to repeat as a helpful example

     apt-get source cimg

Am 23.06.2017 um 15:03 schrieb Kay F. Jahnke:

>> But I'm not really getting anywhere.

Now the penny drops. I did look at the control file in the .deb package and did not realize that this is quite different from the control file in the repo at alioth. So now I cloned the cimg repo at alioth and I'll try and take it from there. Thanks for your help, sorry for the noise.

Kay