Re: Taking over scilab and moving to git

Le 07/09/2016 à 09:19, Wolfgang Fütterer a écrit :
Am Sonntag, 4. September 2016, 15:54:55 CEST schrieb Sylvestre Ledru:
Hello Sylvestre,

Any news about this package?

Yes, there are any.
I decided to move to debhelper 7 with compat level 9 before uploading a new
package. Because someone has to sponsor my packages I didn't want to have many
packages with few changes, but a few new packages with major changes.

Moving to dh took a while because building the whole package take so long to
build especially in a chroot environment.

What I have done so far:

- Using debhelper 7
- Make packages multi-arch aware
- Removed the dbg packages, as the packages with debug symbols are now built
automatically
looks great, thanks for doing that. You haven't commit the changes yet right?