Re: Call for help: RC bugs of SageMath dependencies

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 03:19:19PM +0000, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> thanks for helping out! Meanwhile I packaged ppl 1.2 and asked for a
> transition, which was granted (#844100). I have a package that fixes
> both RC bugs. Let me merge the changes we both did (maybe I'll do a
> forced git push).

The repository is yours. ;-)
Feel free to add your ID to Uploaders.

> After that the main question is if we want to update debian/rules to use
> dh.

I'm in favour of porting *all* our packages to dh.

> Do you want to have a go at it?

No, sorry.  I have no personal interest in this package and way more
packages to deal with than it might be sensible.  I just wanted to help
out in a situation that I felt urgent.

> I would probably leave it as it is for now.

This seems to be the safe solution for the moment.  May be there is
a volunteer for the next release cycle.