Re: Call for help: RC bugs of SageMath dependencies

Hi Andreas,

thanks for helping out! Meanwhile I packaged ppl 1.2 and asked for a
transition, which was granted (#844100). I have a package that fixes
both RC bugs. Let me merge the changes we both did (maybe I'll do a
forced git push).

After that the main question is if we want to update debian/rules to use
dh. Do you want to have a go at it? I would probably leave it as it is
for now.

Best,
Tobias