Re: Fwd: RFS: arrayfire/3.0~beta-1 [ITP] -- High performance library for parallel computing

Regarding the packaging:  Its full of

E: libarrayfire-doc: privacy-breach-google-adsense usr/share/doc/libarrayfire-doc/html/algorithm_8dox.htm
E: libarrayfire-doc: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package usr/share/doc/libarrayfire-doc/html/algorithm_8dox.htm You may use libjs-mathjax package. (http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/mathjax.js)
E: libarrayfire-doc: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package usr/share/doc/libarrayfire-doc/html/algorithm_8h.htm You may use libjs-mathjax package. (http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/mathjax.js)

errors.  Please fix these.  If you need hints how to do so, feel free to
ask.  I managed to fix this in several other packages.  Sometimes a
simple patch in the doxygen metadata is sufficient, sometimes some sed
scripting in override_dh_installdocs does the trick.