Re: Fwd: RFS: arrayfire/3.0~beta-1 [ITP] -- High performance library for parallel computing

Hi Ghislain,

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 11:21:32PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> > On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 08:39:38PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> > > The binary packages can be built with the following command:
> > >  gbp buildpackage --git-upstream-tag=upstream/3.0_beta \
> > >         --git-upstream-branch=master \
> > >         --git-debian-branch=debian/experimental \
> >
> > Ahh, found this now
> >
> > >         --git-no-pristine-tar
> >
> > The rationale is that you are using tag based packaging, right?
> >

> Yes I based my packaging off the upstream Git repository. This is all made
> explicit in d/gbp.conf by
> the way. I am following the layout described in DEP-14, i.e. the upstream
> master branch
> + debian/<debian_codename> branches (only debian/experimental for now).

Yes, I understood this. It is fine.

> > Fine as you know but as I wrote previously please provide a patch
> > for the tasks files.
> >
> I did a commit to the numericalcomputation task (hash:
> dd36a24c5890a81977e156055d05da1cd4f8c17d) last
> Friday. Not quite sure why it is not being picked up by the web sentinel.
> Let me know what I did wrong here.

You are right.  I'm checking what might went wrong here.

Regarding the packaging:  Its full of

E: libarrayfire-doc: privacy-breach-google-adsense usr/share/doc/libarrayfire-doc/html/algorithm_8dox.htm
E: libarrayfire-doc: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package usr/share/doc/libarrayfire-doc/html/algorithm_8dox.htm You may use libjs-mathjax package. (http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/mathjax.js)
E: libarrayfire-doc: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package usr/share/doc/libarrayfire-doc/html/algorithm_8h.htm You may use libjs-mathjax package. (http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/mathjax.js)

errors.  Please fix these.  If you need hints how to do so, feel free to
ask.  I managed to fix this in several other packages.  Sometimes a
simple patch in the doxygen metadata is sufficient, sometimes some sed
scripting in override_dh_installdocs does the trick.