Re: RFS: gpaw/0.10.0.11364 ITP -- DFT and beyond within the projector-augmented wave method

Hi Marcin,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 02:30:32PM +0200, Marcin Dulak wrote:
> ~/gpaw $ cme fix dpkg-control
> Unknown application: dpkg-control. Run 'cme list' to list available
> applications

Did you installed libconfig-model-dpkg-perl ?

> An attempt to get jessie->testing->unstable failed,
> so i've tried to guess what "cme fix dpkg-control" would do, and commited
> that.
> Can you check if it looks OK?

Yes, looks OK.

> By the way i'm still geting:
> ~/gpaw $ gbp buildpackage
> gbp:error: upstream/0.10.0.11364 is not a valid treeish
> Maybe I must be on Debian unstable for this to work?

I doubt that you need to be on unstable.  I'm on testing and it works
perfectly.  As I said before I have no idea why this happens.  I
recommend asking on debian-mentors list.  May be also checking any
~/.gbp.conf might uncover something.

> i've clarified also with GPAW upstream that the latest GPAW release,
> 0.11.0, is not ready for python3 yet (e.g. it does not work in parallel
> with python3).

:-(