Re: RFS: gpaw/0.10.0.11364 ITP -- DFT and beyond within the projector-augmented wave method

Hi Marcin,

I'm not sure whether you are aware about Sponsering of Blends:

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

I'll sponsor your package if it fulfills the requirements named
there.

Kind regards and thanks for working on this package

     Andreas.