Re: Mathicgb

On 04/07/2015 01:14 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Doug,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2015 at 04:36:56PM -0500, Doug Torrance wrote:
May be we need to start the chain of dependencies one step more back?
Yeah, I probably should have been a little more clear in my initial
email to the list about mathicgb.  It depends on mathic, which is
also currently waiting for a sponsor,
So feel free to add another line to SoB. :-)

Done.

and memtailor, which I
packaged not too long ago and is sitting in NEW.
OK.  New processing is currently a bit slow - may be this will change
after Jessie release.

Mathic also depends on memtailor.  I guess we wait for a while.  :)

Thanks!
Doug