Re: Mathicgb

Hi Doug,

I noticed that you added a new line to SoB page and thus I had a look on
the package wearing my mentors hat.  Unfortunately it does not build due to
two missing Build-Depends:

 pbuilder-satisfydepends-dummy : Depends: libmathic-dev which is a virtual package.
                                 Depends: libmemtailor-dev which is a virtual package.
Unable to resolve dependencies!  Giving up...

May be we need to start the chain of dependencies one step more back?