Re: h5py/2.2.1-2~exp1

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 07:46:32PM +0100, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> That would be nice to have indeed, but I have no idea how it works. Sure,
> there is an example
> in scoop but support for autopkgtest is probably not something I can
> blindly copy from somewhere
> else, is it ?

You can not really copy since most packages have their own test suite.
You somehow should trigger the (hopefully available unit tests).  For some
python-ish examples you might get the idea from

   python-biopython: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-biopython/trunk/debian/tests/
   python-ruffus:    https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/python-ruffus.git/tree/debian/tests

Hope these additional hints will be helpful.