Re: h5py/2.2.1-2~exp1

> Ok I have pushed the latest changes suggested by Fred.

Now it works :)

thanks

> Let me know if more is required.

It would be nice to have autopkgtest in the package.
this way the package will be integrated into the Debian continuous  integration system [1]

you can find example of theses tests for python modules in the scoop package

cheers

Fred

[1] http://ci.debian.net

That would be nice to have indeed, but I have no idea how it works. Sure, there is an example
in scoop but support for autopkgtest is probably not something I can blindly copy from somewhere
else, is it ?

I have had a look at other packages in debci, and they all seem to be doing things differently. So
no obvious pattern stands out for me and the overhead of learning the workings of autopkgtest is
currently off-putting. Unless there is a nice Debian wiki or DM blog post guiding me through it
(which I have yet to find in a short google search).

All I know is that the test suite can be either run with "python setup.py test" or a
"python -m unittest discover" at the root of the module's tree. If you know what to do for debci
to work with that, please feel free to contribute to the package.

Cheers,
Ghis