Re: RFS: ngspice-26

Hi Gudjon,

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 10:24:15AM +0000, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the upload.

You are welcome.

> On Tuesday 08 July 2014 11:49:14 Andreas Tille wrote:
> I got this method from Piotr Ożarowski but I don't know if it is standard.
> If I remember correctly the manual was removed from the upstream sources at
> some time and made as a single tar file. I find the multiple source method
> useful, especially in some of my other packages and I didn't know you didn't
> like the method.

Well, I specifically dislike if you repack every single tarball anyway
that you miss the chance to get a single one (which is definitely
standard and multiple tarball is while possible a very rare exception).

BTW, you could also use xz compression which is worth doing in the case
of larger source tarballs.