Re: RFS: ngspice-26

Hi Andreas

Thanks a lot for the upload.
On Tuesday 08 July 2014 11:49:14 Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 09:58:56AM +0000, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> > Just follow the following steps:
> > $ svn co svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/ng-spice-
> > rework/trunk/ ngspice
> > $ cd ngspice
> > $ ./debian/rules get-orig-source
> > $ mv *.gz ..
> > $ dpkg-buildpackage -S
>
> Uhhhmm, I remember this non-default packaging procedure from previous
> sponsoring.  I need to admit that it is not a good idea to force
> sponsors into non-default workflows.  You are somehow provoking delays
> (at least when you want to rely on me - perhaps other sponsors are more
> clever than me).
I got this method from Piotr Ożarowski but I don't know if it is standard.
If I remember correctly the manual was removed from the upstream sources at
some time and made as a single tar file. I find the multiple source method
useful, especially in some of my other packages and I didn't know you didn't
like the method.

Regards
Gudjon