Question about sponsoring a package

Hi,

I'm working in the pcl library (following Jochen Sprickerhof and Thomas
Moulard work) and I have a doubt about lintian.

Testing the generated package it has easy warnings to fix, but more than one
hundred:

libpcl-tools: binary-without-manpage

I have tried to generate with help2man man pages but not with a great success.
I know that the New maintainers guide insist that the maintainer mush write
the man page, but it's too much work to done that.

So, can I prepare this package to be sponsored with this lintian message?

Regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     PGP: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia