pyfftw: renaming of built packages from python-fftw3-* to python-pyfftw-*

Hi everyone,

On afterthoughts, I believe the naming of the packages built from the pyfftw source package that I personally maintain should be changed. The package only entered the main archive recently, so I am expecting this change not to impact users too much.

Main reasons for the renaming are the following, by order of importance:
- to respect section 3.3 of the Debian Python Policy, regarding "Module Package Names"

"The binary package for module foo should preferably be named python-foo "

- confusion with the existing python-fftw package
- the -fftw3 suffix is meaningless, should the FFTW lib move to version 4 in the future
- the -fftw3 suffix could be useful to FFTW, should upstream decide to provide their own Python wrappers in the future

Please let me know the best approach to deal with this. I will correct this too for pyNFFT, which is not yet packaged. Sorry for the newbie mistake.

Many thanks,

Ghislain