Re: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 03:19:38PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
> Since there seems to be some consenus I created a first *rough* shot
> on this mentioning all packages from this thread (while not checking
> any wiki page!):
>
>    http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/logic

Thanks.  I've added more packages mentioned in the wiki and updated
the description, but I think I don't have sufficient rights to push my
changes.  I've attached the logic task file...

> Please do
>
>    1. Enhance the description of this task
>    2. Migrate content of the Wiki page (and link to the task page)
>    3. Decide whether some additional logic-dev might make sense

1 and 2 are done.  I think a logic-dev could be useful in future, but
for now, most packages are tool-only AFAICS.

--
Thomas Krennwallner
http://www.postsubmeta.net/

Depends: alt-ergo