Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files

Hi,

before uploading a new version of Debian Science packages I usually
verify what packages are maintained by
debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org but are not mentioned
in any tasks file.  This is usually a sign, that it was just forgotten
to be added.  It would be really helpful if the uploaders of the
following source packages could check the list and either add the
resulting binary package to one or more tasks where it might fit or at
least tell me what they consider a fitting task and I will happily edit
the tasks files.

Here comes a list of the relevant source packages:

admesh
alglib
ann
arduino-mk
arpack++
ask
aster
bossa
cbflib
cddlib
clasp
clhep
clipper
cliquer
clp
coala
coin3
coinor-cbc
coinor-cgl
coinor-osi
coinor-symphony
coinutils
cpl
ctk
depqbf
diet
double-conversion
dune-common
dune-geometry
dune-grid
dune-istl
dune-localfunctions
dxflib
eclib
eficas
eigen3
einspline
erfa
fastjet
feedgnuplot
feel++
ferari
fftw
flann
fplll
frogdata
gf2x
gfm
givaro
glpk-java
gmp
gnuplot-iostream
gringo
guidata
guiqwt
hepmc
hyantesite
iausofa-c
iml
imview-doc
instant
inventor
ipe
ipe5toxml
kwwidgets
lbt
lhapdf
libccp4
libdogleg
libfits-java
libfolia
liblbfgs
libm4ri
libm4rie
libqglviewer
libquantum
librsl
libticables
libticalcs
libticonv
libtifiles
libzn-poly
linbox
logservice
luasseq
maria
mclibs
metis
minieigen
minisat+
mmdb
mmtk
mona
mpfrc++
mpi-defaults
mpich
mrmpi
nlopt
ntl
numexpr
oce
ompl
openblas
openctm
openstereogram
pivy
polyml
pygts
pynac
pytables
pytango
pythia8
python-demgengeo
python-gnuplot
python-quantities
qcustomplot
qhull
qtexengine
quadrule
qwtplot3d
r-cran-gbm
r-cran-lhs
r-cran-rjson
r-cran-statmod
r-cran-tgp
ratpoints
roboptim-core
sagemath-database-conway-polynomials
sagemath-database-elliptic-curves
sagemath-database-graphs
sagemath-database-polytopes
salome-geom
salome-gui
salome-jobmanager
salome-kernel
salome-med
salome-netgenplugin
salome-paravis
salome-smesh
salome-yacs
sardana
scilab-jims
scilab-metanet
scirenderer
sciscipy
scscp-imcce
siscone
slicot
soqt
ssm
starlink-ast
starlink-pal
sundials
svgtoipe
tamuanova
tango
taurus
tcl-fitstcl
ticcutils
tiemu
tilem
tilp2
visp
visp-images
vitables
wcslib
yorick-av
yorick-curses
yorick-gl
yorick-gy
yorick-hdf5
yorick-imutil
yorick-ml4
yorick-mpeg
yorick-optimpack
yorick-soy
yorick-yeti
yorick-yutils
yorick-z
yp-svipc

It would be really great if you would consider supporting Debian Science
users by working together to get well designed Debian Science tasks.

Thanks for your cooperation