Re: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 08:45:07AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Thomas,

> > There is an effort to group logic-related packages in debian-science
> > together [2], but this has not been completed yet.  The following
> > packages maintained by me are currently not in any task file: clasp,
> > coala, depqbf, gringo.
> >
> > Should we create a new task "Logic"?
>
> I'd be in favour of this.

Thomas, if you could create and upload a corresponding task that would
be great. I certainly won't have the time to look into this today.

There are also certainly packages that could be added to that task but
that are currently not listed on the wiki page:

alt-ergo
cvc3
coinor-cbc

come to my mind but there are certainly more.

Cheers -Ralf.