Re: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 03:19:38PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 09:56:41AM +0000, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > Thomas, if you could create and upload a corresponding task that would
> > > be great. I certainly won't have the time to look into this today.
> > >
> > > There are also certainly packages that could be added to that task but
> > > that are currently not listed on the wiki page:

> Since there seems to be some consenus I created a first *rough* shot
> on this mentioning all packages from this thread (while not checking
> any wiki page!):
>
>    http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/logic

Thanks!

> Please do
>
>    1. Enhance the description of this task
>    2. Migrate content of the Wiki page (and link to the task page)
>    3. Decide whether some additional logic-dev might make sense

I guess we should do this by updating the debian-science package. Where is
the source of that package located now?

% svn co svn://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/
svn: E170000: URL 'svn://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science' doesn't exist

-Ralf.