Re: RE : RE : RE :cctbx debian package

On Sat, 14. Jul 09:55, Frédéric-Emmanuel Picca wrote:
> Ps: I am building the current package and I have this warning
>
> libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish /usr/lib'
I don't think we need this, because we are not installing the shlibs into
/usr/lib during the build I'm using a prefix. This "warning" always happen when
you run "libtool --mode=install", it's more like a reminder then a warning.
We could run that command at the end but I don't think this is necessary.
This is more important if the upstream had an install target.

> I add also the boost_python problem on the wiki.
I'm sorry but I don't really understand to which problem you mean.

I wasn't able to work much on the "use-system-libs" option the last few days.
But one think is clear now. I can only do this for libclipper and libboost*
libraries. As far as I can tell it's working good for libboost* but libclipper
gave me some compilation errors. I have to investigate this.

regards
Radi