Re: RE : RE : RE : cctbx debian package

On Tue, 10. Jul 15:02, Baptiste Carvello wrote:
> Indeed, it now builds, but the install step fails with:
>
> dh_install --fail-missing --package=cctbx-bundle build2.7-omp/bin/* \
> 		     usr/bin
> dh_install: cctbx-bundle missing files (build2.7-omp/bin/*), aborting
> make: *** [install.cctbx-bundle] Error 2
Install target is work in progress. I removed some of them. We need to do this
when we know the final package structure.
> One small difficulty though: the extensions need to be built for all the
> supported python versions. So we'll need to call the build system
> several times. And to install each version of the extension at the right
> place.
This is already done by the build target. pyversions is called to determine how
often this should be build for a release.

> By the way, I had a look at the import wrapper they use for loading
> extensions (boost.python.import_ext) and wrote a few lines about it in
> the wiki.
I'll check that out.
> There is a dh_install helper, which can be used to split files into
> separate packages. I'm not sure if it does what you want. It also uses
> lists and regexes :-)
interesting I'll search that up.

btw: do you have write access to the git, mean are you part of debian science?

regards
Radi