Re: Maintaining yorick in Vcs at debian.org (Was: RFS: yorick/2.2.02+dfsg-2)

Le 21/06/12 11:33, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 06:38:06PM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
>> I have now pushed Yorick to Alioth.
>>
>> I happen to have uncovered a severity=important bug:
>>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=678276
>> This bug breaks PNG output from Yorick on ia64 and may have other
>> unknown effects.
>>
>> I have prepared a new upload but I can't upload it myself as yorick is
>> still in NEW.
>
> This has changed now (as I also realised to late ;-))

Thanks, I'll re-upload when I get a reasonable connection.

>> Would someone be so kind as to upload it for me well?
>
> While I could use the orig.tar.gz from `apt-get source yorick` I would
> like to mention that the Git archive is lacking an upstream branch.  So
>
> $ git-buildpackage

I don't use git-buildpackage myself, but the git repository definitely
has the 4 branches described in debian/README.source, which follows the
gbp convention:

thibaut-guest@vasks:/git/debian-science/packages/yorick.git$ git branch
* master
  pristine-tar