Re: Publication information for tasks pages

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 10:36:42AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Well, there is two things: Information on how to cite (usually a paper,
> but not necessarily, e.g. popular software packages might rather have a
> citation format of "Author, Author, Author, ..., PACKAGE, Version Foo,
> 2009" or so).
>
> Then there are useful articles which describe the package, but are not
> required/requested (by the authors) to be cited; but this information
> would still be valuable for some users (especially if the canonical
> citation is just in the above form).  Also, more than one reference is
> probable here (but more than a few probably don't make sense)

I implemented the most simple form to add publication information to
packages.  I'm not completely happy with the wording and the potential
double meaning (citation of publication versus citation of a
program+version - we just cover the publication as the name of the
fields might suggest).  If you would be able to suggest better wording /
implementation I'd be really happy.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!