Re: Publication information for tasks pages

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 10:01:44AM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> I'm providing two sizes of screenshots on screenshots.debian.net:
>
> - up to 160x120 (keeping aspect)
> - up to 800x600 (keeping aspect)
>
> These two sizes are pre-rendered at the moment someone uploads a new
> screenshot. Creating further sizes like <=320x240 would not easily be
> possible as I had to write a batch to resize them and write additional code
> to display them. I don't believe it's worth it.

OK.  I think we should just notice this information and go with the
current situation until further applications might have similar
requirements like we.

Thanks for the clarification

       Andreas.

PS: Christian, would you mind mentioning the Debian Pure Blends
    effort with the URL http://blends.alioth.debian.org/ in the
    section "Who uses screenshots from this site?"

Klarmachen zum Ändern!