Re: simple batch queue system

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 02:05:26PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> Yes. We are both in the pkg-escience.alioth.debian.org project, to which I would very much
> like to welcome you, too.

Just to cook up an old discussion: What actually was the reason to have
pkg-escience.alioth.debian.org in parallel / competing / enhancing /
whatever to science.alioth.debian.org?  I wished we would be able to
focus on a common repository if there are no good reasons for doing
otherwise.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!