Re: OT Re: Debian Science Policy (was: adding mpich to pkg-scicomp)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Manuel Prinz wrote:

Am Montag, den 26.01.2009, 11:40 -0700 schrieb Paul E Condon:
I subscribed to debian-science in order to lurk to learn about the
state of free software for various scientific endeavors. Now it
appears to be a window on the internal politics of Debian.

Unfortunately, yes.

I'd rather tend to say "sometimes yes".  It seems to be unavoidable
on public mailing lists.  I think reading some more mails on this
list will help to adjust the impression some mails might have given.