Re: Debian Science Policy: First draft online and open for discussion

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Manuel Prinz wrote:

a first draft of the Debian Science Policy is now available in the Debian
Science repository and can be checked out with:

Thanks for the draft.
What I'm missing is a step by step introduction to git which answers
the questions:

   1. How can I check out all existing repositories of packages
   2. How can I create a new package repository (as I said I'm willing
      to learn if there is an easy way ;-)).

So please be patient with my SVN injection of texmaker (see my next mail).