pkg-science, again

    Sylvestre> I would like to jump on this opportunity to remind that
    Sylvestre> we have the alioth projects pkg-science which could be
    Sylvestre> use for maintenance of non-scientific-computing
    Sylvestre> software if people are interested. I am ready to put
    Sylvestre> motivated as admin (Frédéric ?).

    Sylvestre> Cheers, Sylvestre

I have three packages in mind as possibilities, that I consider
"scientific writing oriented": sketch (3d line drawing), bibutils
(convert bibliography data), and vrr (vector graphics with TeX text).
Do these seem on topic?  If so, can we have something other than CVS
as source control? Git by preference, or at least subversion?

David