Web pages showing tasks

Hi,

some people might be aware that there is an effort to build some
meta packages foe a debian-science CDD.  At the extremadura
workshop last October Frederic Daniel Luc Lehobey <Frederic@Lehobey.net>
and Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de> did some
effort to create

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/?rev=0&sc=0

The webtools that were developed by David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com>
and me do allow to draw some nice information pages about the
tasks of a CDD and I did a first atempt to build debian-science
tasks pages using the SVN code.  The result can be seen at

   http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/

Well, it says it is the list of tasks of Debian-Med but this is
because I quickly copied the Debian-Med stuff.  It is just some
work to do to make the scripts flexible enough for all CDDs because
they were developped by David for Debian-Med in the first place.
Now I'm busy to make it more flexible for other CDDs as well.

If yoou want to fix the pages you have several chances:

  1) Go to /srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/htdocs/science
     and enhcance the PHP code.
  2) Fix "Homepage not available" statements by fixing the packages
     that are missing a proper Homepage tag or fix other issues
     you might find in the package description.
  3) Read
       http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-sentinel.en.html#s-packageslist
     to learn more about prospective packages and enhance the
     tasks files in Debian-Science SVN (see above).

What do you think about this stuff?